1. Who is responsible for your data?
GHX is the Data Controller for your data. Our registered address is Fernden Grange, Fernden Lane, United Kingdom GU27 3LA. We are registered as a company in England and Wales under company number 11622850.
2. Personal data we collect about you
Depending on how you use our services and our websites, which includes but is not limited to www.ghxsxtyle.com, we might collect the following kinds of information about you:
- Your name, age, gender
- Your contact details: postal addresses including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address
- Your social media handles
- Purchases and orders made by you
- Payment details ( we only store the last 4 digits of any card or account number)
- Your browsing activities on our website including which items you add to your shopping cart
- Information about the you when you are browsing our website
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Your feedback, competition and survey responses
- Your correspondence and communications with us
This list is not exhaustive and on occasion we may need to collect additional data about you for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some data is collected directly, for example when you set up an account on our website or send an email to our Customer Support team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example when you browse our website or undertake online shopping activity. We may anonymise and aggregate data for research.
Our website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect data from or direct marketing to children.
3. How we use your personal data
We can only use your personal data if we have a proper reason for doing so. According to the law, we can only use your data for one or more of these reasons:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, such as when you create an online account with us and/or purchase a product from us, or
- When you consent to it, or
- When it is in our legitimate interests where legitimate interests are our business or commercial reasons for using your data, but even so, we will not unfairly put our legitimate interests above what is best for you.
4. How we process your data
We will use your personal data to:
- Provide goods and services to you
- To manage your account with us
- Provide you with a personalised website experience
- To update you of new products and changes within the business.
- To send you promotional material with your consent
At the time of obtaining consent, you will be made aware that you are able to withdraw consent at any time.
GHX and our clients may have a legitimate interest to continue to use and process personal data even if an individual has withdrawn their consent for the business to do so including but not limited to:
- i) where there is a real business interest being pursued in continuing to process the personal data;
- ii) the processing is absolutely necessary in order for you to pursue that interest (i.e. the interest cannot be pursued in another way which is proportionate); and
iii) the processing is balanced against the impact such processing will have on the fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects.
5. How long we keep your data
We keep your data only for as long as we need it. How long we need data depends on what we are using it for, whether that is to provide services to you, for our own legitimate interests or so that we can comply with the law.
We will actively review the information we hold and when there is no longer a customer, legal or business need for us to hold it, we will delete it securely or in some cases anonymise it.
6. How we protect your data
We protect your personal data against unauthorised access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction.
We use technical measures such as but not limited to encryption and password protection to protect your data and the systems they are held in. We also use operational measures to protect the data, for example by limiting the number of people who have access to the databases in which information is held.
7. Sharing your data
From time to time we may share your data with third parties in order to fulfil the services that you have requested. We will make sure that our suppliers respect your personal data and comply with data protection laws. We also sometimes have to provide your personal data to government authorities including HMRC and HSE to fulfil our legal obligations.
9. Contact Us
You are entitled to see copies of all personal data held by us and to amend, correct or delete such data. You can also limit, restrict or object to the processing of your data.
If you gave us your consent to use your data so that we can send you marketing emails, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
If you have any questions about how we manage your data or wish to exercise any of your rights then please send an email to us at email@example.com or you can write to us at Data Protection, GHX Style Limited, TLC House, Earls Barton, Northampton NN6 0HF
We may update the policy as our business activities change or we are required to do so by Data Protection Law, we will only advise you directly If this Includes a significant change to how we manage your data.
Last updated 24/04/2019